Sherri brings to bear her experience, expertise, and data-supported analysis to actually give you GUIDANCE.
Sherri and Savinie helped us buy a new house in our target neighborhood and sell our current house all within a two month span. During the slow holidays. In a pandemic. I don’t know where to start with this review because Sherri is everything you think a great real estate agent should be and then she is also a bunch of things you didn’t even know you needed.
– She’s an honest, ethical agent whose integrity bears out in her actions and recommendations. This was super important to us and it’s apparent that she does her best to serve her client’s interests.
– They do more than just show you houses and put together the paperwork for an offer (as some other agents we have worked with do). Sherri brings to bear her experience, expertise, and data-supported analysis to actually give you GUIDANCE. She presents info, data, and recommendations while still leaving the decisions to us.
– They are super responsive, which is really key when you are doing last minute calculations and thinking through one of the biggest purchases of your life or trying to strategize on how to get the highest price for your house.
– They are super organized. We got updates in real-time and she uses Basecamp to list schedules, deadlines, action items. Things were transparent and easy to understand. As we’ve found, so many things in buying and selling homes can be left to chance – however, because Sherri and Savinie were always prepared, organized, and transparent with us, we always felt that we had as much control of a situation as one can have.
– And just have to reiterate that Sherri is a meaningful advisor. Some agents just go by gut feeling or just say things like, “well, you know, it could go high or it could go low – who knows, the market will speak!” She actually helped us navigate what can be an opaque, confusing, and high stakes process. She helped us assess and land on an offer number; the comparables data she and Savinie put together was insightful and gave us confidence in our process; and when we were selling, we could tell she was making deliberate recommendations designed to help us get the best offer possible.
We fully trusted Sherri and Savinie, gave them the keys, and observed the process from the East Coast.
“Sherri and Savinie did a wonderful job quickly selling our condo in Duboce Triangle during the COVID pandemic. One reason why we chose to work with Team Howe was that Sherri is direct with her recommendations, while also providing space for considering options. When we were interviewing other realtors, many were concerned about pushing too...
Real estate transactions are stressful no matter how smoothly they can go. It’s truly a team effort. They handled everything, and I mean everything.
“Where to begin…. Never, ever have we tried to sell a property that is 2,000 miles away, in the midst of a pandemic, and having not occupied the house for the last 12 years. Thank goodness for Sherri and her team. A special call out to Savinie. She was so positive and responsive and calming. ...